Thursday, April 3, 2008

Seanna - post race week

Monday
yoga in the p.m. - felt good. My yoga instructor who rocks is going to a west-end studio which sucks, but I'll likely fall off the yoga bandwagon soon as I'm going to Hatteras, and then WORK and all...

Tuesday
easy 35 min bike. Felt good but I can tell I'm being lazy just for the fun of it.

Wednesday
NOTHING. So much running around to get ready to go...

Thursday
17 min easy run - just 'cause it was nice out and I could fit it in between dropping H off and hustling around to do all my other chores. Maybe I'm feeling stressed 'cause I'm not working out enough to release it? Maybe I should schedule a run tomorrow...

1 comment:

Toronto fast cats said...

SR,
17 minutes? Yes you are stressed. For sure some dedication to the sport you love will help reduce the load. Whatever you don't pack, you won't need anyway (says the single one!)
N