Monday, April 7, 2008

Nicoletta 1/2 way Week Six

Monday April 7th -- Day thirty-eight
Wow - time is flying! Can't believe it's about 1/2 way already. I am feeling the power!
Today - easy run with stretches after. Feeling the fatigue from that exercise-laden weekend. I love it!
Km : 17

Tuesday April 8th -- Day thirty-nine
Ummmmm helloooo??? Where is everyone? Whatevs. I'll labour on. Had an awesome run today in the gorgeous, warm sunshine. 1:22 total with 5x5min hard/2min jog. I woke up early and tried to do something - any exercise - but just wandered to the couch and slept another 20mins. The mornings aren't working out like they used to...soon they'll come back and I'll squeeze in some circuits or an extra few miles.
Km : 19

Wednesday April 9th -- Day FORTY
Yay! I did it! I finally woke up and did a morning run. 35min, I'll call it 8km. After work I scooted in 10km before catching "Spirit of the Marathon." I'm such a running geek! I loved the movie. Awesome to see elites on the big screen.
Km : 18

Thursday April 10th -- Day forty-one
Yay! I convinced myself to do my work-out tonight to avoid rainy Friday and weekend intervals. I started with 1x3.7km and followed up with 3x1.85km, all done at around 3:28 pace. I can't seem to get the wheels turning faster than that but I am definitely getting stronger. That work-out was over 9km of intervals!
Km : 19

Friday April 11th -- Day forty-two
Hmmmm day off? Nah. Went for nice'n'easy jog with the iPod for 61 mins.
Km : 14

Saturday April 12th -- Day forty-three
Meet the Huskies up in Bradford and did a hill work-out. I didn't push hard except on a couple of them.
Km : 17

Get ready for this one!
Sunday April 13th -- Day forty-four
6:30 am wake-up. Kinda worried because missed dins last night for a movie so I ate popcorn and late night cereal...not the best before a long run. Doh!
8:30 - 2hr 32min run with Brooks gals and a couple of guys. Felt great, awesome company and delicious gossip!
2:30 - met DrZ for a 90min bike ride on Computrainer (she beat me by a few miles!)
4:00 - 20min run off bike
4:20 - stretch
5:00 - ready to drop and roll. Phew I am tired but I LOVED today!!!!
Km : 39

Week total
Km : 143
Cross train : 1 bike ~90min

1 comment:

Toronto fast cats said...

9 KM's of intervals??? BSD says that's a pb for you. Congrats! You're doin' awesome - hope you're feelin' it!
sr