Friday, April 11, 2008

Down in Hatteras

Friday, April 11
50 min run with BSD. Pretty solid - he said we were running 7:10's and we negative split it. Dan kept going for an hour, but I figure that an hour is unecessary at this point for me. I'm running to feel good, not tired. I've been running every day here so far, which is more than I've done in a while, but they've all been 40 min outings. Again, that seems to be the magic time range where I feel refreshed and satisfied, but not overly fatigued. Had some good windsurfing days and today I went for a little surf. Hopefully the ARMS will re-emerge...

1 comment:

Toronto fast cats said...

Nice update SR! We had an awesome week here until yesterday. Poopy chills and rain. Oh well. Hatteras sounds good for you. 40min / day is totally good. Glad you are enjoying it. No big training until end of June when your fall marathon plan kicks in :) !
N