Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday, March 11

Wow, way to go on the swimming Suzanne! I have no idea about swimming times, but you sound fast, flip turns be damned. Good luck in the meet! I may take up a bit of swimming once this race is done - my local pool times are after H is in bed and I am still planning on doing some tri's this summer. I'll pick your brain for workouts.

On to today's wrkt - 2 hour run. Solid for first 50 mins (Leslie St Spit), then some dodgy footing (along path to Beach), then ran along sidewalks (sort of frustrating, but I don't think quality was sacrificed too badly). Last 20 mins are always tough - tried to feel like I was picking it up (which probably meant I wasn't slowing down too badly). Whew, last long run down! Hope it carries me through The Bay.

Seanna

1 comment:

Toronto fast cats said...

Yay Seanna! Last long run done. Great for you!!! No blogging on my work computer so I need to catch up now.
See you soon,
NS