Saturday, March 8, 2008

Saturday, March 8th

Arrrgghhh!! SOOO pissed off. Tried to do my tempo but gave up at 27 min (only 17 min of "tempo") - horrible visibility, crappy footing, freezing snow in my face and motivation wasn't tip-top to start with! Had to get home so ended up being a 54 min junk run with very bad attitude the whole way. How am I supposed to train in this shit? May try to make the trek up to my gym tonight to get on the treadmill if I can make the drive and if I have the motivation and energy after I've put Hugsy to bed... I don't envision it being much better tomorrow.

Seanna

2 comments:

Toronto fast cats said...

Way to go CJ! Seanna--i agree this weather is making it hard! Thanks to Nic's persuasion though, I got in 2 hours on Friday in anticipation of the snow. Holy the chunk of it that I ran with Nic was wayyyy fast for me but I loved it!

I was tired though for my treadmill 90sec sections with Tara on Saturday followed by a 2 hour ride. Always humbled training with T cuz not only was she riding for 3 hours, but she was cooking on the bike. Started out doing 10 min sections at a high wattage and eventually when I was totally dead, I just did a spin while she cranked out more repeats:)

also trying to stay on top of the weights too.

today 5.5km swim (or slighly more) and easyish hour ride.

Speaking of Tara, she wants to join this for diet/discipline stuff. Check out the cover of Triathlon Canada for her cute pic!

OOOH, got a aero GURU helmet for my b-day. wow are they ugly, but super fast!

hope berlin is going well Nic and that you are able to get in the training you need to.

*left hammy and hip are bugging me.
Suzanne

Toronto fast cats said...

forgot to say Nic, that your pic here is awesome--you look like you're kicking ASS!