Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dietary confessions - NS

So m plan for the 84 days is to eat normally (moderate portions for me) but to exclude all alcohol and as much of the sweet stuff as possible.

As March 12th, so far so good! Small confession: I ate the chocolates (1 square) on my pillow in my hotel room each day while I was in Berlin. I also ate the dessert of apple crisp one night because I was still starving after dinner and had no other options...considering my typical calorie consumption I think I'm doing ok.

1 comment:

Toronto fast cats said...

Wow, good one! You're putting my diet to shame. I've been averaging a beer every night (every now and then I don't have one and every now and then I have 2) and I've been eating ice cream, chocolate and chips. Ugh! I think I'll try to cut out the junk before the alcohol...
Seanna