Thursday, May 1, 2008

First Full Work Week

Okay, so I haven't been blogging as often as I should. I thought I would have dropped totally off, but it seems I've been able to run a fair bit. Let's see if I can re-cap:
Monday - 40 mins in the evening - I went fast too - felt awesome and just pretty much tempoed the whole way.
Tuesday - 55 mins in the a.m. - had to run to a bank downtown to sign a paper, so ran there and home the long way (up to the Danforth).
Wednesday - felt super tired after work and my shift with Hugsy, but Tanis (my sister) has signed up for a 5 KM corporate challenge with work, so I went to the Riverdale track with her to run a 2 mile tempo. It totally perked me up and gave me energy, although it was only a 4 mile total effort for me.
Thusday (today) I've taken off 'cause of work/home duties, but I'm working from home tomorrow so plan on running in the a.m. - stay tuned...

1 comment:

Toronto fast cats said...

Nice job workin' mama!!! Great to see you dominating in all areas of life.

Happy birthday to the Hugsmeister this weekend!
N